Sunday, December 9, 2012

He Bitch and Big Dawg ♥

Crystal's Note: So... I really don't know what possessed my bored ass soul to write this but... here it goes. It's completely random. Leave your thoughts in the comment box, please.

Title: He Bitch and Big Dawg 

*Text messages between Nicki and SB (Just so you know, their names on each others phones are Big Dawg and He Bitch) Can you guess which is which? LMAO*

It's Sunday, October 1st. SB is at his mothers house and Nicki is at home with the girls. This is their previous conversation via text.

Big Dawg: I'm hungry.

He Bitch: You always hungry.

Big Dawg: AND???

He Bitch: And nothing... I'm just saying. 

Big Dawg: Are you gonna cook for me when you get home? :)

He Bitch: Nope.

Big Dawg: Dickhead.

He Bitch: Sexy ass wife of mine ;)

Big Dawg: Shut the fuck up. 

He Bitch: That's ya' word?

Big Dawg: JOP.

He Bitch: Fight me then.

Big Dawg: ight, watch when you get home. 

He Bitch: What's gonna happen?

Big Dawg: You'll see.

He Bitch: Am I supposed to be scared? Cause I'm not. PUNK ASS!!!

*five minutes later*

He Bitch: Hellooooooooooo. 

He Bitch: Nic?

He Bitch: You dead ignoring me?

*two minutes later*

He Bitch: YOOOOOOOOOOO

He Bitch: Fine, guess a coon gotta talk to himself...

*three minutes later*

He Bitch: Hey pretty girl... WON'T YOU BACK DAT ASS UP?!!!!

He Bitch: ;)

He Bitch: Nic? 

He Bitch: -____-

He Bitch: I know you sittin there, laughing at my sad ass right now.

Big Dawg: LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!! Dumb ass.

He Bitch: Yeah well you married this dumb ass and had two beautiful girls with him.

Big Dawg: Duh. You're MY dumb ass.

He Bitch: And you're MY cute ass wife forever. :)

Big Dawg: Forever and a day?

He Bitch: Beyond it.

Big Dawg: *turns pink* Is it hot in here or...

He Bitch: LOL, I love you big dawg. :* :* :* :*

Big Dawg: And I love you, he bitch. ;*

He Bitch. WTF kinda nickname is that! He bitch????

*two minutes later*

He Bitch: I know you're not serious, right?!

He Bitch: NICKI!

He Bitch: Fml. :(

Big Dawg: Lmaooooooooo! Nah, I'm just playing. 

He Bitch: Really?

Big Dawg: Yeah....... SIKE!

Big Dawg: HE BITCH.

Big Dawg: Lol.

Big Dawg: SB???

*three minutes later*

Big Dawg: SB...

Big Dawg: Hello????

Big Dawg: UGH.

The End ~ 





9 comments:

  1. LMAO at 'He Bitch' why did she name him that. I love their interaction with each other. Anyway love it, post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfaooooo they're soooo cute. I can't. But ima need a longer one shot Lil mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahaha. wahhh. So fab. He Bitch? CRYINGGG. I can totes imagine them being just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLUD :(((((((( I'm cryiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn. Why can I deadass imagine this?!! omg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao "He Bitch" really?? CRYING.
    They are so cute omgee!!!!.

    ReplyDelete